Dayton Contract Lawyer
Business Law Attorney Serving Ohio
Contracts have a variety of important functions, including safeguarding you and your business from future from disputes over contract terms and interpretation. Having a written and legally-binding contract reinforces commitments between two or more interested parties, such as business partners, third-party vendors, employees, and more.
To build any strong contract, it is important that you have an experienced Dayton business lawyer draft, review, and execute any document. Contact the law firm of David Brannon, Attorney at Law, for a free consultation today.
In any strong contract, important details are thoroughly laid out. These include:
- The responsibilities of each party
- How these responsibilities will be carried out
- When or how often responsibilities must be accomplished
- Financial obligations and transactions
When all of the parties involved understand all terms of the agreement, plans for the future can be better anticipated and made and disagreements may be avoided. Should a business dispute arise, we can represent clients through litigation.
How We Can Help
Our Dayton contract law attorney reviews, negotiates, and drafts the following documents including:
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Real Estate Purchase Contracts
- Leases (commercial and residential)
- Security Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Nondisclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- Partnership Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Non-compete Agreements
- Purchase or Sale of a Business or Assets
Call (937) 802-4900 now to schedule your complimentary initial consultation.